Reclaimed Wood Pallet Kit (10 sq. ft. bundle)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 100% RECLAIMED WOOD: Made from recycled pallets, this kit is a great alternative to our barn wood offerings and still promotes sustainability. It shows off unique colors and textures due to its origin, usage and wear. And we've prepped it for use - it's been denailed and milled, so it's ready to use and install the same day!
- DISTINCTIVE APPEARANCE: Every piece looks different. Each bundle includes a mixture of species from pine, oak, cherry, walnut, poplar, maple, hickory and more!
- TWO DIFFERENT LOOKS IN ONE: Choose to show off the patina weathered side or flip the board over to showcase the natural grain. Or just be unique and use a mix of both!
- VARYING WIDTHS: Boards are 4.5’’ wide, 3’’ wide, and 2.25’’ wide. The 3 widths ensure your wall or project looks both professional and custom. Each bundle includes 5 layers of planks. The boards are a total of 10 sq. ft.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Whether you're a DIY-er or professional contractor, our barn wood kits are easy to install. A hammer, nails, and tape measure are all you need. No messy adhesives or tricky stripping to cut and mount - simply hold in place and nail.
- HOW TO GET STARTED: To calculate the square footage you need, measure the height and width of your space. Height (in inches) x Width (in inches) / 144 = the amount of square footage you need. We always recommend adding an extra 5-10% to account for any errors or issues that may occur during your project. Our reclaimed wood kits are sold in boxes of 10.0 square feet.